This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is chicken and vegetables, cooked to perfection and tossed in a sweet and savory sauce.
Recipes by: dinneratthezoo.com
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil divided use
1 cup thinly sliced peeled carrots
2 cups broccoli florets
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
4 cloves garlic minced
1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or water
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons cornstarch
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli and carrots and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan; place them on a plate and cover.
- Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel and turn the heat to high.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and add them to the pan in a single layer – you may need to do this step in batches. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. READ MORE