Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Garlic Bread – spicy take on our favorite cheesy garlic bread! You will love it! It’s the perfect game day food! Also, check out our VIDEO to see how to make it!
Recipe by: crunchycreamysweet.com
Servings: 5 people
1 loaf of Italian bread
1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 oz cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup pickled jalapeno peppers divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 and 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bread lengthwise and place both parts face up on the sheet.
- Brush both pieces with melted butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes. READ MORE