Fresh baked garlic naan bread, perfect to accompany some spicy Tikka Masala.
SERVINGS: 4 LOAVES
2 1/2 cups lukewarm water
2 tsp Red Star Active Dry Yeast
5 1/2 cups all purpose flour plus more for dusting the work surface with
1 tbsp Kosher salt
1/2 cup minced garlic From a jar is easier
3/4 cup green onion sliced finely
1 tbsp Olive oil for brushing the dough
- Fill a medium sized bowl with the water and sprinkle the yeast on top of it.
- Whisk the yeast until it’s dissolved.
- Add 3 cups of the flour, salt, garlic and green onion and stir with a heavy spatula or wooden spoon until smooth.
- Add the remaining flour. Stir again until well combined and the dough comes together into a ball.
- Visit Homemade Garlic Naan Bread @ foodnessgracious.com for full instructions.