Serves : 12 slices
19.9 oz box brownie mix (and ingredients required on box)
32 ounces cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon peppermint extract (or 2 teaspoons for a bolder flavor)
3 large eggs (room temperature)
1 cup sour cream (room temperature)
1/2 cup heavy cream
Pink get food coloring
White Chocolate Ganache:
12 ounces white chocolate (finely chopped)
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon corn syrup
Peppermint Whipped Cream:
1 1/2 cups whipped cream
1/4 cup powdered Sugar
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Crushed Peppermint Candies
- Lightly coat a 9-inch or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Cover the outside of the pan with foil, the bottom, and the sides.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box.
- Pour batter into springform pan.
- Freeze for one hour, or until the layer is settled.
- Visit Brownie Peppermint Cheesecake Recipe @ sweetandsavorymeals.com for full instructions.