I’m obsessed with this Nashville Chicken in the Air Fryer. The flavor is incredible and the best part is that it’s cooked so quickly in the air fryer.
Servings : 8
2 pounds boneless chicken breast tenders
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
2 tbsp. hot sauce
2 tbsp. pickle juice
1 cup all purpose flour
1 large egg
1/2 cups buttermilk
2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, 1 tablespoon hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon of pickle juice until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the flour into a bowl and mix in remaining 1/2 teaspoon or salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Whisk the eggs, buttermilk, and remaining tablespoon of hot sauce in a separate bowl.
- Visit Air Fryer Nashville Chicken Recipe @ kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com for full instructions.