I am a huge chocolate chip, brownie, and cheesecake fan, so I decided to combine the three, and make an amazing dessert. You will love this simple and delicious recipe, full of chocolatey flavor.
Serves : 10
1 (18.3 ounce) package boxed fudgy brownies
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for chewy brownies and spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Visit Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake Recipe @ www.sixsistersstuff.com for full instructions.