Servings : 4
2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
5 tbsp Crème Fraîche* see my substitution tips
3 thyme sprigs leaves finely chopped
3/4 c chicken broth
3 tsp cornstarch
2 tbsp butter
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp parsley
- Place chicken breast on a cutting board and holding it flat with a palm of one hand, slice it horizontally into two pieces . You will have 4 chicken cutlets.
- Combine honey, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a large zipper bag. Place chicken in a zipper bag, seal it and toss to coat chicken in a honey-mustard mixture.
- Melt butter in a medium non-stick pan and over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side until nice and brown. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- In a small bowl, dissolve corn starch in 3 tablespoon of chicken broth.
- Visit Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe @ www.lavenderandmacarons.com for full instructions.