4 large chicken breasts boneless, skinless
1 medium onion chopped
8 pieces Swiss cheese
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup butter melted (1 stick)
1 10 oz can Rotel®
1 10 oz can cream mushroom soup
1 1/2 cup dry stuffing mix I used Stove Top®
1 8 oz chicken broth*
- Spray a crock pot with a non stick spray.
- Place onions in bottom of crock pot then add chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 pieces of Swiss cheese.
- Visit Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Recipe @ www.greatgrubdelicioustreats.com for full instructions.