Looking for a tasty party appetizer or a fast, low carb, protein filled snack? Try these deviled eggs with bacon! They are egg-citingly irresistible! Bon appétit!
Servings : 12 whole eggs
12 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Low Carb Greek Yogurt or Mayonnaise
2 Teaspoons Dijon
2 Tablespoon Chives chopped
1/4 Cup Bacon cooked + crumbled
1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Cover eggs with 1 1/2” of water in a large saucepan.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and cover the saucepan with a lid.
- Set aside, and allow the eggs to cook like this for 18 minutes.
- While cooking, prepare a large bowl with ice and cold water.
- Visit Deviled Eggs With Bacon Recipe @ www.thelittlepine.com for full instructions.