Servings : 4 serves
3 tablespoons vegetable oil or canola oil, divided
4 (1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet; use a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet.
- Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels.
- Drizzle just a bit of oil over each chicken breast, or spray with cooking oil, and rub it all over.
- In a small mixing bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, and paprika.
- Visit Juicy Stove Top Chicken Breasts Recipe @ diethood.com for full instructions.