Servings : 6-8
2- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs trimmed pounded to an even thickness
Marinade and Glaze
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
3-4 tablespoons Gochujang see notes
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoon sesame oil
1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine may substitute dry sherry
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
4 garlic cloves minced
toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl or freezer bag. Remove 1/2 cup (this will become sauce). Add chicken to marinade, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator 4-8 hours.
- When ready to cook, let chicken sit at room temperature for 15-30 minutes.
- Generously grease and preheat the grill to medium heat, 375-450°F.
- Grill chicken, covered for 5-7 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through. (An inserted thermometer should read 165 degrees F.)
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Visit Korean Spicy Chicken Recipe @ carlsbadcravings.com for full instructions.