Servings : 4
3-4 Bone-In Chicken Thighs
1 1/2 Tablespoons [Smoky BBQ Rub]
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
10 Small or 5 bigger Red Potatoes, halved
1/2 Yellow Onion sliced
1 Cup Chicken Broth
1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Clove Garlic minced
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1/2-3/4 Cup [Homemade BBQ Sauce] plus more for dipping
Homemade BBQ Sauce
1 Tablespoon Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 5-10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Rub the chicken all over with the bbq rub.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, vinegar garlic, and brown sugar.
- Set aside.
- In a skillet, over medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and once the oil is shimmering, add the chicken, skin side down.
- Visit One Skillet BBQ Chicken and Potatoes Recipe @ ohsweetbasil.com for full instructions.