Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy. This tasty chicken is the perfect easy dinner to serve on busy weeknights. Kids love it and so do the adults.
Servings : 4
salt and pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup flour
1 lb chicken breasts (thin, 4 pieces)
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
- First, paper towel dry the chicken and then prepare two bowls. One is for the egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Next, you should whisk the egg mixture slightly.
- The second bowl is for the parmesan, bread crumbs and flour.
- Now it’s time to dredge each chicken breast piece in egg/seasoning mixture. After that place in parmesan mixture and press. Turn to coat the other side of the chicken with parmesan mixture and press again.
- Repeat with remaining chicken pieces and place each coated parmesan chicken onto a plate or a cutting board.
- Visit Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe @ whatsinthepan.com for full instructions.