Servings : 4
(1) 7 oz jar Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced (drained)
2 Tbsp Butter
4 Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
1 small Onion, diced
1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
(1) 15 oz jar Alfredo Sauce* (with roasted garlic)
3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (more for garnish)
2-3 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- Drain the sun dried tomatoes and set aside.
- Heat a skillet on med-high heat and add the butter. Add the chicken breasts and brown both sides. Remove chicken and place in the slow cooker.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook until just turning translucent.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes to the onions and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat and add onion/sun dried tomato mixture to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Visit Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe @ www.simplyhappyfoodie.com for full instructions.