Servings : 4
Cooking spray (or rub on oil of choice – use about 1/4 Tablespoon per chicken breast)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts raw, mine were about 7.5 to 8 ounces each
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (about 1/8 tsp per chicken breast)
1/2 teaspoon salt (1/8 tsp per chicken breast)
1/8 teaspoon black pepper (a dash per chicken breast)
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (around 1/8 tsp per breast, and you can sub parsley, basil, thyme, etc.)
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano together.
- Spray the chicken breasts on the presentation side (smooth side) with cooking spray of choice. I use avocado oil spray.
- Sprinkle some of the seasoning blend on each chicken breast, and use hands to pat and help the seasoning stick.
- Place the chicken breast, seasoned side down, in the air fryer.
- Visit Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipe @ www.apinchofhealthy.com for full instructions.