Quick and Easy Air Fryer Dinner Recipe! This Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer recipe is healthier than the original and just as good!
Servings : 4
2 – 8 oz chicken breasts
� c. shredded Parmesan not grated Parmesan
1 c. Italian style bread crumbs
2 eggs whisked
� c. marinara sauce
� c. mozzarella cheese
- Set temperature on Air Fryer to 360 degrees F. Preheat 3 minutes.
- Cut chicken breasts in half, lengthwise and trim.
- Pound the chicken breasts into thinner pieces that are the same thickness.
- In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs together.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg and then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with remaining pieces of chicken.
- Visit Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe @ www.julieseatsandtreats.com for full instructions.