Servings : 4
4 large sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
4 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
1 cup ranch
1/4 tsp garlic
salt pepper to taste
1/2 tsp dried parsley
4 slices bacon (chopped)
2 1/2 cups shredded Brussels Sprouts
1 tbsp ghee
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375�F. Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork. Rub down with the 2 tbsp of olive oil and season the skin with salt and pepper if desired.
- Set on a baking sheet and bake until tender, about 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400�F.Place the bacon on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove from the oven. Place on a paper towel to drain grease. Transfer to a cutting board and chop with a knife.
- Visit Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe @ healthylittlepeach.com for full instructions.