Servings : 2
2 cups dill pickle slices
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 large egg
1 cup pork panko (ground-up pork rinds)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Sea salt, to taste see notes
Optional: Avocado oil to spray or brush
Optional: Ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Pat dry the pickle slices with a kitchen or paper towel and place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the pickles with coconut flour and toss gently so all sides are coated.
- In a separate bowl, crack and whisk the egg.
- In another bowl, mix together pork panko, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Working in batches, dredge the pickle slices in the egg wash.
- Visit Keto Air Fryer Fried Pickles Recipe @ whatgreatgrandmaate.com for full instructions.