Yield : 6 servings
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Sriracha
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
2 chicken breasts , boneless skinless
1 cup flour
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Vegetable oil spray
- Mix the mayonnaise, Sriracha, sugar and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1” chunks.
- Place the flour into a shallow bowl.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, onion powder and garlic powder together in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Visit Baked Bang Bang Chicken Recipe @ cookingmadehealthy.com for full instructions.