Servings : 6
3 Chicken Breasts
15 Ounce Jar Tostitos Salsa Con Queso
1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 3/4 Cups Chicken Broth or 1 14.5 ounce can *see note
1/2 Can Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles * see note
2 Cups Frozen Corn *see note
1 Packet Taco Seasoning *see note
1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro fresh *see note, plus more for garnish
Tostitos Scoops Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of the chicken and place in a baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and using two forks, shred the meat and set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the salsa con queso, cream of potato soup, sour cream and chicken broth.
- Visit Cheesy Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe @ ohsweetbasil.com for full instructions.