With this easy Coconut flour pizza crust you can have delicious pizza with a fraction of the carbs!
2 Tablespoon water
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Beat eggs and water together.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir into egg mixture.
- Liberally oil a 12” pizza pan, or 9×13 baking dish with oil.
- Scrape pizza batter onto pan and spread evenly.
- Visit COCONUT FLOUR PIZZA CRUST RECIPE @ www.frugalfarmwife.com for full instructions.