Servings : 4 People
4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 cup water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Trim excess skin and fat from chicken thighs.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and oregano on the skin side.
- Make sure the stainless steel insert is in your Instant Pot.
- Press the “saute” function. Wait for 2 to 3 minutes and add oil and butter to the insert.
- When the butter is melted and sizzling, add garlic and stir in. Add chicken thighs to IP skin side down.
- Brown for 2 to 3 minutes. The longer you let it brown and make brown bits on the bottom of the pot, the more flavor the chicken and gravy will have. Just make sure the chicken doesn’t burn!
- Flip the chicken onto the other side and cook for 1 minutes.
- Press “cancel/off” button.
- Remove chicken onto a plate and set aside.
- Visit Instant Pot Chicken Thighs Recipe @ www.crunchycreamysweet.com for full instructions.