Servings : 4
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut in half
1/2 Tablespoon paprika
3 Tablespoons butter divided
4 garlic cloves
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Juice of 1 lemon
Splash of dry white wine optional
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
2 cups baby spinach
Dash salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in a large oven-proof skillet (a Le Creuset Dutch Oven works well or a RockCrok or cast iron skillet) over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set chicken aside on separate plate.
- While the chicken is resting, return back to the same skillet and melt remaining tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Add garlic and cook stirring frequently about 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, splash of dry white wine, lemon juice and thyme.
- Visit Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe @ www.eazypeazymealz.com for full instructions.