Servings : 3
4 slices bacon cooked
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lb of thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts
6 tablespoons sugar-free bbq sauce
2/3 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
1/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- In a hot oven-safe skillet, add olive oil and butter.(I use this skillet)
- Season chicken generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Sear chicken on each side for about 4 minutes each on medium/high, then cover with a lid and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Spoon BBQ sauce on top of each chicken breast.
- Visit Monterey Chicken Recipe @ kaseytrenum.com for full instructions.