Yields : 3 dozen cookies
1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
3 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 cups grated or chopped raw Carrots
The Best Cream Cheese Frosting
1 cup chopped Pecans
- Grate and chop 2 cups Raw Carrots
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in cinnamon, baking powder, baking sold and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and mix until combined.
- Visit Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe @ www.twosisterscrafting.com for full instructions.