Yields : 8 Servings
16 ounces pasta, cooked al dente
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced green pepper
1/2 cup diced mushrooms
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
3 Tablespoons butter
3 Tablespoons flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 – 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
2 cups grilled chicken, cubed
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Place the onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and butter in a large skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and flour and cook for another minute or two.
- Whisk in the chicken broth. Stir until the broth thickens slightly.
- Visit Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake Recipe @ insidebrucrewlife.com for full instructions.