Servings : 6
1 lb mild Italian sausage (I like Pederson’s Farms or Mulay’s)
6 cups chicken broth (I like using Kettle and Fire Bone broth – code “BATBP15” saves you 15%! )
4 cups diced red potatoes
3 cups chopped kale
1/2 cup canned coconut milk
1/2 cup chopped white onion
2 tbs avocado oil (I love Primal Kitchen Foods – enter code BEAUTY10 for 10% off!)
1 tbs minced garlic
1 tbs Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
garnish – parsley, crumbled bacon, red pepper flakes
- Set Instant Pot to sauté mode and when ready add in avocado oil and sausage.
- When sausage is almost cooked through, add in onion and garlic and sauté for about 3 more minutes.
- Turn off sauté mode and add in chicken broth, potatoes and Italian seasoning.
- Place lid on Instant pot and make sure nozzle is set to “seal”.
- Visit Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Recipe @ beautyandthebenchpress.com for full instructions.