Servings : 4
4 whole chicken legs, (thighs and drumsticks attached) skin-on, bone-in
Marinade for Chicken
3 tablespoons lemon juice
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons salt
Piri Piri Sauce
2 to 3 red Thai chilies, you can use more if you like a spicier dish
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
juice of one whole lemon
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons sweet or smoked paprika
¼ cup olive oil
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
lemon wedges, for serving
- Place chicken in a roasting pan and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together lemon juice and garlic.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the chicken and coat all around.
- Season chicken with salt; cover and let sit on the kitchen counter for 30 to 60 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the chillies and garlic; add to a blender or food processor.
- Add in lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pulse until blended.
- Add paprika and oil; process until smooth and completely combined.
- Visit Piri Piri Chicken Recipe @ diethood.com for full instructions.