Servings : 15 bars
24 Oreo cookies
3 tbsp unsalted butter melted
4 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
6 squares bakers semisweet chocolate (6 oz total)
4 large eggs at room temperature
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
- First, begin making the chocolate crust by combining 24 whole Oreo cookies and 3 tablespoons of melted butter in a food processor.
- Pulse it at high speed until the cookies are crushed to fine crumbs.
- Now line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with foil and coat it in nonstick spray. Then press the cookie crust mixture onto the bottom of the baking dish and smooth it out with your hands or the back of a measuring cup.
- Place the crust in the oven and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Then remove and let it cool.
- Visit Amazing Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe @ simplyhomecooked.com for full instructions.