Servings : 36 bites
1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
16 ounces cream cheese softened
½ cup sour cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker and butter in a small bowl. Texture should be similar to wet sand.
- Spread graham cracker mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and cool completely. Leave oven on!
- Meanwhile assemble the cheesecake filling. Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Add in sour cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined. Make sure to scrap the sides of the bowl.
- Pour cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheesecake is set. It will still jiggle a bit.
- Visit Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites Recipe @ chefsavvy.com for full instructions.