Servings : 6
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 cup Dos Equis beer
1 large yellow onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cans (15-ounces, each) low sodium Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed well
1 can (4.5 ounces) green chilies
1 cup sweet corn kernels, drained and rinsed
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
lime wedges, for serving
1 avocado, sliced or diced, for garnish
jalapenos slices, for garnish, optional
sour cream, for garnish, optional
chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Place chicken on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, beer, onion, garlic, beans, green chilies, and corn.
- Stir in cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 3.5 to 4 hours ON HIGH, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Or cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or until chicken is done.
- Visit Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe @ diethood.com for full instructions.