Servings : 4 People
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 cups steamed broccoli or green beans
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2 cups orange juice
1/4 cup chicken broth optional
1/4 cup coconut aminos
3 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons fresh ginger***
1/2 tablespoon orange zest
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Clean + cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large frying pan, heat sesame oil. Cook the chicken until the edges are brown and slightly crispy (Approx 12-15 minutes)
- As the chicken is cooking, stir together the sauce mixture in a separate bowl
- Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked remove it from the pan and place it off to the side in a separate bowl.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the same pan you cooked the chicken in.
- Visit Healthy Orange Chicken Recipe @ thecleaneatingcouple.com for full instructions.