Servings : 20 wings portion
2 lbs. wing portions wingettes, drumettes, or a combo
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. lemon juice
4 cloves garlic crushed
1 tsp. black pepper
½ – 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
½ tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. cornstarch tapioca or arrowroot starch
⅓ cup Parmesan cheese plus more for serving
Fresh parsley finely chopped
Italian or Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, both peppers, and salt. Whisk ingredients together until a slightly thick sauce forms. Add wing portions and toss to coat.
- A sauce of lemon juice, oil, and garlic for a baked chicken wings recipe.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over wings to distribute evenly. Toss wings again to coat them completely.
- Chicken wing portions with cornstarch sprinkled on top to get a crispy, crunchy skin without deep-frying.
- Lastly, add parmesan cheese incrementally to try and cover all of the wings completely.
- Visit Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe @ www.evolvingtable.com for full instructions.